Banker - Liabilities
Candidate should have good working experience in Liabilities modules in current project or previous project not older than 3 years. Should be hands on with Function paths and have good understanding of modules worked on.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Functional requirement analysis from BRD docs
- Test Scenario and Test Plan preparation and review
- Test execution both Manual and Automation
- Defect logging and Tracking to closure, Defect Management
- Stake holder management
- Willing to Travel, Good communication skills, Client facing
- Proven working experience inBank’s Liabilities Operations
- Thorough knowledge of Bank’s Liabilities solutions for both Retail & Corporate Business
- Should have good knowledge of products and functions of CASA, Deposits, KYC and related Business
- Good knowledge of Functional modules worked
- Experience of working on Core Banking solutions like Finacle/Flexcube/Temenos
- Ability to be flexible and align to client requirements and deliverables.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage